My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! joined 02 and requested my number be ported on a sim only contract.

Number ported - took 6 days - 4 weeks later I still cannot receive calls or texts.After 5 lengthy calls trying different resets and promise of calls back I have been told there was a fault with the mast in my area. Requested to cancel and was told I ...

ianh3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Going round in circles, where do I change my billing address ?

Hamness by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Track my order

My order number XXXXXXXXXXX Parcel/tracking number (Ident code): XXXXXXXXXXX can you please help me check thanks [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Bally by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 app

Is there a problem with the app? Been trying to order a watch on line no joy, just keeps sending me back to basket.

minnie07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant activate new MyO2 account

I have been sent an email to verify my email address. clicking a link takes me to page that says "set a password" but there is now field provided to do that. There is only fields to set he security question and select contact preferences etc . I have...

Liz550 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing My Tariff

I have the 250GB tariff and as a Virgin customer this is doubled to unlimited.Problem is that the network is so slow I am frequently having switch to another sim to get usable connectivity. This is in the open, in good coverage areas, with a good str...

notdodgy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet

I want to no if I’ve payed my tablet off ? Can you help me please 

Porky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple accounts under one email

I pay for my O2 Pay Monthly account and those of my family, 6 in total. Currently, these all appear in My O2 for my email address. If any of the others want to use the MyO2 app, is the only way for them to use my email and password to log in, or can ...

Matt71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Name change on online account

Hi, I have been trying get my name changed on the app and on my online account. I had called a couple of weeks back to get this changed. The customer service representative said that I could try and delete the account and create a new one, although t...

Maryam3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos