My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! change my tariff

Hi. Yesterday I changed my tariff for unlimited. My new bill started from yesterday but told to me then my unlimited will be from October. I need my new tariff just now. Could you help me? Regards Jacek Krysztofinski. [Removed]

jotk1968 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid Wrong Bill

hi I accidentally paid the wrong bill that was due end of month and not the over due. And now im afraid I can't pay the overdue and will lose the use of my number. Can't phone numbers given because well.... They've stopped out going calls so a bit da...

TamlaSoul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet wasn't renew on 10 of September

Hello, usually my bill and Internet renew is each month on day 10th. I did received my bill on 10th of September, but somehow seems like my data wasn't renew, as I only left 2 gb, I couldn't use all my data in 3 days. Could you please let me know wha...

AP88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End service day

For sim [Personal details removed]

Ray103 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with text messages

I have been out of uk for and i wasn't using my o2 sim card for a while. Today i have started to use it but even though i can use internet i can't receive any text messages

Ozge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Where do I find information as to wether or not I opted for insurance on my O2 ?

CC240 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g not working

Yous keep putting prices up and my 4g hardly works !!!

Nicole30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to get a PAC code

Why is it impossible to get a PAC code? The text method doesn't work, neither does calling 202. Absolutely hopeless customer service!

Jo61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos