My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Name change on online account

Hi, I have been trying get my name changed on the app and on my online account. I had called a couple of weeks back to get this changed. The customer service representative said that I could try and delete the account and create a new one, although t...

Maryam3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt time to activate features

How long does it take for the volt benefits to be activate predominantly the double data?

Arasheed by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sw19 1DS

My bill comes so high last 3 months and I'm not happy at all. im using O2 SIM card monthly payment

Emine12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new SIM card

Hi I’m concerned that my SIM card hasn’t arrived yet 

Kay1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

had a phone call & text message saying from o2 , saying I can get a 40% discount on my monthly bill if I add the code is the correct

Cris3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help - Myo2 - numbers dialed

Hello o2 Community Can someone please advise where in MyO2, I can find the list of calls made on my devices (destination number, date/time and duration) ? ThanksGB71

GB71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

According to the 02 web I can get my pac code when logged into my account does anyone have any idea where it is, please? (I cant get it via text as I have multiple numbers) I have literally had it with 02, waiting over a month for my watch to be acti...

Hodgson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging into my o2

When I enter my log in details and try log in it says unfortunately my o2 is not available for me just yet has any got any advice on what I should do? I have had the phone over a year

George17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

I have brought a new iPhone 14 and amwaiting on the order. I wanted to check how long it would be but when I log in to my account it doesn’t say that I have an order even though I have had a confirmation email sent through and money taken from my acc...

Casey05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos