My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Increase purchase amount

I want to increase the amount I can charge to my phone bill when making a purchase for something separate like, buy a ps5 game

Kerry1992 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing audible credits?

Hi.Due to a new contract with virgin/O2, I was offered and took up a years free Audible membership. This started on 26/2/22. I have not used any credits since it started. My expectation assuming my sums are correct is that I should currently have 9 c...

Jocko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rolling Data

Why don't Pay Monthly customers also get the benefits of the Pay As You Go customers, regarding the Rolling Data offer.. It's basically the same, but we pay by direct debit. Please explain & consider expanding the offer. Regards Mal

Can't log in to my o2

I can login on the website but when I try and login on the my o2 app I get this message: Something went wrong. Oops. My O2 isn't available to you yet. If you're new to O2 it can take up to 48 hours for your account to be ready. Been over 2 weeks and ...

Harry6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

App not compatible

I have the my o2 app, but suddenly its not compatible with my phone. I have a Samsung galaxy s20+ so it's not like its historic. Now I have no app access which is completely ridiculous. Issue with an update? How can this be fixed?

Jodles04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number share samsung watch 5

Can you number share with samsung galaxy pro

G1_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MY O2 app

Your app is broken can not open or update saying device is not compatible only had the phone couple of months Galaxy Zfold3 how can i check on my stuff or make changes or payments if i can not access my own account what a joke

Marty3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing funds

Last time I topped up it was for £10: so I could get a.£5 bolt on just gone on to my account to find out I have only a £1 in my funds ? Any one knows why this is please.

Wolfy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect delivery address

I've just ordered my new phone but the delivery address is my old address how can I change it to my new address...I changed it during order but the old address has stayed on

SV33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos