My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spinning wheel by 4G sign on iPhone SE (2nd gen)

I am getting a spinning wheel by the 4G symbol at the top of my screen quite often. It appears that my phone is not receiving data from the network in this time. I’ve ported over from Virgin.

Williadj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract summary

I've been sent through a contract summary because i was looking to upgrade, the deal i selected to upgrade to mentions use of my tariff in Europe, USA and Australia, however on my contract summary i have been sent it states the below: - 75GB UK data ...

Bradley98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not ported over

Hi, I got a new phone in Saturday and the number still hasn’t ported over, I have tried turning the phone on and off several times but the number hasn’t changed. Can anyone help? Need my number to be working, thanks.

Resolved! Phone still trying to connect to Virgin Wifi

I ported over from Virgin recently. My phone is still trying to connect to Virgin wifi when in it and about and in getting an error message pop up saying that I’ve not got the correct Virgin wifi password. How do I stop it from trying to connect to i...

Williadj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Receiving Calls from the UK When Abroad

I have an O2 Pay-As-You-Go sim. Currently I’m in Singapore and will be for the foreseeable future. Every two weeks, I receive a 10-minute call from the UK for which I am charged £20. Does O2 offer a bolt on or a contract that would reduce my bills?

Morrigan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Impossible to contact o2

It is completely impossible to reach O2 by phone - it always ends saying "bye" and hanging up. There is no live chat option available on the website. The customer service is beyond appalling.

gfgjfu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DealAlerts.club

I have accidentally joined DealAlerts.club - God knows how, and they want to send me alerts at £1.50 per alert. I am trying to stop this by sending STOP to 85222 but my message is not getting through - feel totally panicked - any advice anyone?

SUE1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spendcap

Hi I am waiting for my sim. While ordering my sim, I chose no spendcap. I would like to add £0 spendcap and get data barred once I reach my allowance. Many thanks.

Nas1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos