My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I have received my new sim I haven't put it in my phone yet as I want to keep my number I have a Pac number and filled out the online form but it keeps coming up with an error that I can't identify and I want to start using my new contract

MB9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Verification number

I’m trying to upgrade but it’s asking for a verification code. I did ask for a new sim when checking out how can I verify to upgrade when I do have access to the number it’s sending the code and I can change this in my account because it’s asking me ...

Sarah2866 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Questions about “Keep your mobile number” form

I wish to transfer from O2 PAYG to monthly plan (SIM only) and wish to keep my original mobile number,I will order a monthly plan SIM.I was told to fill in the “Keep your mobile number” form for keeping my old mobile number after receiving the new mo...

YY_Wong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot find my address when order Monthly Sim

I am filling in the order form of ordering a Monthly SIM.In the field of "delivery" address, after I fill in the post code, I cannot find my address.(only can select the house number, but there are 3 flats in the same house number, I wish to specify ...

YY_Wong by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full price for poor signal!

Why am I paying full price for a poor signal, this is not good customer service! This has been going on for over 24 hours already and is not due to finish until the 19th. I’m sure this is a breach of the sales of goods act - you are not providing the...

Resolved! Number Port due to happen when I'm in hospital

Hi, My first post as I've just joined O2. I have just completed the port number form, but it wasn't until I finished it that I saw it would happen next working day. I'm due a (short notice) priority operation on Monday and will be stopping in hospita...

My O2 App substandard

I have used the My O2 app for years now with no issue, however in the last two months it has been the single most infuriating app on my device with NO help on resolving the issue. Everytime I attempt to log into the app it produces the error "Somethi...

Last activity

Where to find last activity? Trying to avoid PAYG sim becoming inactive and to do so I need to know when a last paid activity was so i can keep making a chargeable activity every 6 months.

Awesome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Anyone know how to do this online?

RabC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

My self and partner have sim only account I can not access my phone bill only partner can access his account also gone over on account never have done before

Lexie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos