My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! My new sim

Hello, I have just switched to 02 and requested a PAC code from my previous provider and entered in when signing up with you. I have just received my Sim and logged in to My 02 to switch it over and realised the mobile number is different and not the...

JJR8x by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 Registration Not Working - Verification Code

Hi there, I signed up to a sim-only contract yesterday evening with o2 and when verifying my email via the email link sent, it was verified successfully. However, upon step 2 to input my mobile number, the verification code is not sending and I am ye...

MeganR77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the O2 system wrong

I have an O2 pay in my bank account. customer service says I'm not paying. how is it happening what can I do   

Screenshot_20230209-210915_Yap Kredi Mobil.jpg Screenshot_20230209-210835_Yap Kredi Mobil.jpg
Muh7777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transfer credit

I am taking out a monthly contract soon but still have credit on payg( both are O2) Will I have the credit reimbursed?

716A-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order problems

Yesterday I tried to buy 4 sim plans. I've had some technical issues and can't check how many purchases have been completed. The emails I received confused me even more.How can I checked how many order I did and for which my numbers' order successful...

MetinK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ??

I’ve been charged for McAfee security? I didn’t agree, and don’t require it??

ajv11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud - Upgraded contract

Hello, I'd just like to check I'm following the correct process here. I was scammed the other night by an o2 number claiming that someone had purchased a new phone on my account. I logged onto my account and saw there was an iPhone 14 pro max on my t...

Saturic by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspension of contract

I have been posted overseas on crown service and was wondering if I am able to suspend my contract until I return?

Js1983 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon charges

I got a extra charges I don’t want any Amazon subscription charges please refund me I didn’t received any notification regarding Amazon extra please remove all charges.

Sneha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos