My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Need to change my account name (not username) but not sure how?

As the title states, I need to change the name of the account holder. I tried selecting the various options the website has available to change my name but none of them actually enable me to do so. Can anyone help? Thanks

Resolved! calls from 020 3056 5479 / 5476

Phone numbers 020 3056 5479 (and 5476). Getting calls from the above numbers but have missed both. Brief online checks imply they could be genuine calls from O2, though the first number has been tagged as a possible scam source. I rang one back later...

Egmond by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi every one after updated my 02

Hi everyone my 02 app was working and telling me my mins data and text what I have used now don’t recent up date and now has stoped working and off loaded app and removed and reinstalled now still same any help would be grateful

Denzil2321 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 app

Hello, I've renewed my contract last week, I've signed up to the o2 app however it still says give it 48 hours. It's been 3 days. Can you please resolve this.

Haseeb18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 account

my o2 app says I cannot access it for another 48 hours and I’m not sure why

Seanbauld by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Number

Do I have an O2 account number?

Sally12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel order

Hi, iv just ordered an Apple Watch series 8. I’d like to cancel the Order please.

Resolved! Not able to login to my O2 app

When trying to login to the my O2 app it gives me a message saying something went wrong. I have waited longer than 48 hours and changed my password to make sure.

Jordan96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos