My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2

I would like to stop using O2 as my network provider. How can I disable the service?

Swapnil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill payment

It is not letting me log into my 02 to pay a bill is there a reason why?

Kyle13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I wanna cancel my contract, the handset is paid off and the contract I'm on now sim only is 37 a month stupidly expensive when i can paid £3 a month more with work and get iPhone 14 pro max with unlimited everything

Linchhh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 & Virgin Merger

I have a mobile account with O2 & another with Virgin for 2 separate mobile phones. I use the same email address to login to each account but have different passwords. How will this be affected by the merger? Can I have the 2 phones under 1 account?T...

CMac69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 app phone number label

Hi all,I've only just noticed that on my o2 app (android) my phone number is under the name "Paul". That's not my name nor the name of anyone I know lol.Is there a way to fix this "issue"?Thanks for any answer

Matt_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin to O2 switch

I have today been switched over from Virgin to O2: Everything seems to be working ok except My O2. The problem appears to be that I previously had an O2 account which it keeps recognising when I try to set up a new account: So far I have had to set u...

Error logging in

Hi,when I try to log into my o2 there is an error.same when I try to log onto it online.Can you recommend a solution?

B087A84C-6B68-4D2D-A910-44860CC6D77B.png
Sk6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I would like to end things contract

Resolved! URGENT

I understand I have my monthly bill to pay. I am not able to pay it until 31st May 2023 as I get paid then, I have started a new job and I have not had my full months pay yet. My service and data has been disconnected, please can this be put back on ...