My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Latest billing

Bill has two purchases for Itunes 30th March 10th April £9.99 each.They were not purchased through my phone nor did I purchase these

Nurgul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile [Removed]

I just topped up with£30 and imediately got a message taking £10 off me...Why.

Phil42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 roaming

My o2 roaming international calls isn’t working 

Asxxx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to login into O2 app

Hi, I have been using O2 app for an year in my apple phone. Suddenly i got logged out and unable to login back in my app

Aaruga by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I cancel Disney plus

I can't see anywhere where I can cancel Disney plus 

Just by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Hi I just want to know how much I pay a month and what day it lands on every month please

Bill1233 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you contact anyone from O2

So I got cut off by O2 and they keep sending me my bill to pay but didn't think it through that I now can't pay the bill as I can't access my app or call them to make a payment and I keep getting messages saying we will think about re connection to y...

Nohelp464 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong name on my account

My wife’s name is for some reason now the name on my O2 account why has this happened? It’s always been my name and we have a family link but her name is now the lead name but it’s my email address and date of birth- how do I change it back to my nam...

Hoppy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I was supposed to receive a refund for an old mobile account I had with you. I was emailed to call and provide you with my bank details which I did, I still haven’t received this refund and it’s been months.

John7284 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos