My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Spend cap

Hi I want to add a spend cap to my rolling plan.

Ga12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multisave discounts

I have a sim plan on o2 already, but need an additional line. I’ve seen a deal on uswitch but am unsure if it qualifies for multiple lines discount. I can’t call but can chat.

Pritesh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

You told me today I was near my data limit this month. I sent £10 today to top up but it does not show on my account

Rectory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

You told me today I was near my data limit this month. I sent £10 today to top up but it does not show on my account please help

Rectory by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Payment date

I would like to change payment date from middle of month to start of month.Cannot find out how to do it.

Using phone abroad

Hi how much will it charge me to use my phone in South Africa 

Stacey20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My MyO2 mobile application is not working

Hi, it’s been month i have joined o2 but still not able to access myO2 mobile application so look into thi matter and fix it so that i can keep track of my data usage. Thanks

No Signal

No signal for ages!paying £60 a month to have my phone constantly now on now signal

LH6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos