My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My o2

My o2 will not work for me on the app keeps saying it’s not available for me, I’ve had my contract now for 6/7 months and it’s still not working

Jodie231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No reply

I have been on hold now for 60 mins why does it take this long to answer

Lynnew6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Termination

I wish to switch to another supplier

Online help/chat now only available via the My O2 App - why?

I have been trying to get detailed help regarding my O2 bills - both airtime and device plan, and discuss ways of reducing my monthly costs. The information on the website is not clear, to me at least, and so I have tried to find the online chat faci...

Acccount showing no info

Hello, For over a week or two, When I login to myO2 it says I have no products and my number is incorrect. I have had an account for over a decade and recently got a letter saying it was being updated, now this? Anyone else experiencing this? I tried...

AF8888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund

I received an email that i was in credit and was due a refund. To sign in and enter my details to receive it ? When i sign in theres nowhere for me to do this.

Noooootwo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

App and website broken for me too

I had written a piece of text explaining my problem with screen grabs and things, but when I came here to post I saw lots of people with the same problem. The app says my "My o2 isn't available yet" and points me to the website. When I try to log int...

ThDun by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

password reset for my02 will not work

I have tried repeatedly to reset my password, each time you send me a nonsense email via Macafee stating that the urls are unsafe. This appears to be a long standing problem via resaerch I have done. What is going on and how can I reset my password s...

Sooey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not registered on network

We are unable to make calls on both my wife's and mine mobile phone. When we attempt to to make a mobile call on both phones all we get is "Not registered on network". We assume that this means that that there is something not working with the O2 mob...