My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sim only deals

O2 customer for 20+ years, sim only.Want to up my data, the deals showing in app as upgrade options and those offered by retentions are terrible.Uswitch website showing great offers with o2 but how can i access them without cancelling my old contract...

Resolved! Volt

Hi ...I have virgin media broadband so I'm a customer I also have an 02 monthly SIM I pay ...I did hove volt and now I don't I changed to SIM only last Sunday and girl in shop said I would still get volt

Eric131 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

keep charging wrong bill

My package is supposed to £3 per month, I don't understand why keep charging me £7.03. Very annoying while can't find the right one to sort this out

CYoung by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My bill payment

I am in debt with my bill and I can’t get in touch with 02 to pay it or to see what is outstanding

Chloe38 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! track orders

I ordered a new phone for click & collect yesterday, and the paperwork says it will be available today. I have not heard anything. How can I track when it will be in.

BernG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Esim

How do I change my plastic sim to an e sim

Safi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Free Disney+

I was offered free Disney + for 6 months but I have looked at my bill and I am being charged for it. It can't find anywhere I can cancel this either with O2 or Disney. I just keep going round in circles. I can even get it on my telly because it's too...

Mel-D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing date

Hello,Is there any chance I am able to change the date in which my contract is taken out every month?

Resolved! O2 Travel

My mother had a stroke in the Caribbean hence the reason why I am in Dominica. Out of the blue I received a text from o2 stating that I've been allotted o2 Roaming which means that I've got unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and all the data I need f...

Eben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos