Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account issues

Taff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I changed my Monthly contract to payg, keeping the same number, 2 years ago. I have been unable to access info on it via my O2 account because it will not register the change of account type. It only displays the ending bill of the old monthly contract. It refuses to register the number as payg on the site stating that it's already allocated to an account (the old monthly one) and refuses to allow any change to the account. If I try to 'bring it in' it tells me to sign in with a different account for the number (which doesn't exist and can't be created as it's still listed on the old monthly one). I keep going round in circles, and the telephone help does too if they attempt to fix it. Any ideas on how to sort this? Has anyone succesfully managed to change the type of contract on their existing number/O2 account?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93182 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the account need resetting
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122814 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @Anonymous. As we know, accounts for contract and PAYG show completely different information in My O2.

In fact when I was PAYG I never used MY O2 at all. Everything I needed was accessed via my phone or calling 4445.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Probably @Anonymous. As we know, accounts for contract and PAYG show completely different information in My O2.

In fact when I was PAYG I never used MY O2 at all. Everything I needed was accessed via my phone or calling 4445.

I was the same. On payg for many years, never used myo2 until I moved onto contracts. Now I use it regularly & very useful 

Message 5 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @Taff, I was wondering if you were still having issues with this? If you are, I'd happily ask one of our gurus to look into it for you and see how we can get it all in order slight_smile 

Thanks @jonsie for the mention, and everyone else for the advice!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6