Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access to my account denied

werka891
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to log into my O2 account but all the time I see the message access denied, I don't understand why , yesterday everything was ok 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11448 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@werka891 

A search using the search function, will have shown this is a system issue at o2...

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Tech-Support/access-denied-when-trying-to-see-my-bills/m-p/1747404#M52...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 10

EG23
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine is the same, i was worried because I tried to upgrade this week and everything has gone wrong. I no longer have the ability to make calls. I've contacted helpline 3 times and they can't fix it unless I pay £198 for a device I haven't received. And now today I can't log in. Did you have any outstanding issues with them prior to logging in?

Message 3 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11448 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@EG23 

It has nothing to do with that, the access denied error is affecting near enough all o2 customers, this started during the initial iPhone preorder phase.. 

Nothing to do with anything you are trying to sort

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 10

Rog22
Level 3: Thinker
  • 42 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have the same issue. Hope it’s fixed soon!

Message 5 of 10

Lcf
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me too. I'm abroad and didn't realise I didn't have the right bolt on for data in Morocco. I could really do with getting this sorted to keep family at home assured of my saftey. A lot of the time I won't be at a hotel with wifi.

Message 6 of 10

Ossyref
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

There’s still no resolution!

Message 7 of 10

MurphyFF
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got same problem for 3 days. Access Denied. Access Denied, Access Denied. I've called O2 customer service and they said: "We got technical issue with our website because we are adding new apple products and updating our system and it will take couple working days".

Message 8 of 10

MurphyFF
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got same problem for 3 days. Access Denied. Access Denied, Access Denied. I've called O2 customer service and they said: "We got technical issue with our website because we are adding new apple products and updating our system and it will take couple working days".

Message 9 of 10

Lcf
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had some luck! I don't know what fixed it, but I reached out to customer service through Facebook, and, separately, after receiving their response, I downloaded the app. Thtough the app I was able to access my account and add my travel bolt on successfully. Maybe one/both will work for someone else?

Message 10 of 10