Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a second phone

applep
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My virgin media phone has now transferred to O2. I already have one O2 phone. On my O2 I can only see one phone how do i see the second phone

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149611 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@applep 

You need a different login for the second phone with a different email address.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

applep
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With Virginmedia I can see all my phones on my account. So are you saying I need a separate account for each phone. Thats a bit crazy

Message 3 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7988 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Didn't used to but O2 suspended the merging of accounts whilst the integration of Virgin account takes place

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149611 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@applep wrote:

With Virginmedia I can see all my phones on my account. So are you saying I need a separate account for each phone. Thats a bit crazy

Yes at the moment @applep 

Once all the Virgin transfers are complete and everyone is on the new billing system, we should be able to merge accounts again.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5