cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You, O2 mistake the orders, miatake the bills, evrething is zero.

Mariuss
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need one number to contact this zero network. They double my bill for nothing. After 3 days O2 close, cut number, after put me another bill whithout give one minute to call or to use 1 Gg. What is that?! I try for 4 weeks, that zero chat not working. I don t receive any call any messaje before cut my number. I speak one day to finncial team i find a chat, on one aite from o2, with one person Prasad, Prosad from O2, from bill team, financial team. But nothing. I say to that person. I want to pay. I have my card in my hand. Please chech, calcul again and tell me a corect bill. You mistake, O2. He tell me o2 not mistake, whout to check, nothing. Zero team, zero network. I want make complain. I need one number. From QueenAbuses, anything. To help me. Not possible something like that. I upgrade, you o2 miatake send me 4 cases or 3 in plus, if your team is zerois not my problem. I only need one number telwphone. From anywhere. Please somebody help me. Maybe i m not the only one in this this sheet situation because this sheet network. Is impossible to cut my number after 3 days and is impossible to force me to pay mistakes from difrent ersons from o2. I have all discutions on chat, pictures evrwthing. Somebody help me, if was in the same situation. After, coming another bill.. What is that. O2 make same me to evrebody or exist more cases like mine? Somebody must check and send to prison that peraons who want to still my money from o2. Or kick out. Not possible. I m very very upset.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Mariuss 

You'll need to call O2

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen if you have to.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@O2Lisa @O2Georgina 

Fairly incomprehensible, but maybe you can assist here?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5, I will private message you now @Mariuss 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Best of luck @O2Lisa wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Good luck indeed!
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Gin?

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9