Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my redemption form for cashback offer

Ldoc71
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently bought samsung s22 with offer of cashback. Noww i am seeing i had to fill in a redemption form i dont know where to find this

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@Ldoc71 

The O2 offer is for a prepaid Mastercard:

£200 digital prepaid MasterCard: Available with Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra, Z Flip4 or Z Fold4, on 20GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 1 February 2023. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. UK Residents and 18+ only. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued 45 days from your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim prepaid MasterCard 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days. Prepaid MasterCard card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/january/terms.

If you bought from a third party you will need to ask them about any different offers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@Ldoc71 

The O2 offer is for a prepaid Mastercard:

£200 digital prepaid MasterCard: Available with Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra, Z Flip4 or Z Fold4, on 20GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 1 February 2023. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. UK Residents and 18+ only. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued 45 days from your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim prepaid MasterCard 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days. Prepaid MasterCard card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/january/terms.

If you bought from a third party you will need to ask them about any different offers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2