Where has the Wifi calling setting moved to on the My O2 account Webpage

Ticking_fox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me here please.

The subject pretty much says it all, I already have wi-fi calling on my contract sim but can no longer find the option for enabling / disabling on the My O2 account web page.

It used to look like this:

o2.PNG 

But now looks like this and for the life of me I can't find the setting option:

Ticking_fox_0-1697727610365.png

Many thanks

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@Ticking_fox 

If you're on the new 360 system, wifi calling is enabled by default and you don't have any option in your MyO2 to control it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 93571 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7000 Solutions

Once wifi calling is enabled on your account then you can activate it in the My O2 app

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@Ticking_fox 

If you're on the new 360 system, wifi calling is enabled by default and you don't have any option in your MyO2 to control it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 8

Ticking_fox
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Awesome  - many thanks.

By any chance do you know if new sim-only contracts taken out will be on the new 360 system by default from now?

Message 4 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Ticking_fox That is something we would all like to know. We get met with vagueness.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-System-Updates-360/m-p/1598402#M39424

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

@Ticking_fox wrote:

Awesome  - many thanks.

By any chance do you know if new sim-only contracts taken out will be on the new 360 system by default from now?

We would expect all new accounts to start immediately on 360 but it's anyone's guess with O2.

Message 6 of 8

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7401 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Appears many ex Virgin are coming across on the old system.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 147971 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28374 Solutions

Indeed, which you would expect to be the ideal time to get them on the new system, but hey ho!

Message 8 of 8