Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find "My Settings"

Didymos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have an account on My O2 but I wish to post a question on O2 Community. I believe that to do this I need to create a display name in "My Settings". Where can I find I find "My settings"?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Didymos 

Click on your name / Avatar in the top right hand corner of the community, and then click on My Settings.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Didymos 

You've done it already.

settings.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 8

Didymos
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

In the course of posting this question I was asked to create a Community name which I have done So, my problem of how to post here seems to have solved itself! However, I'd still like to know how to find "My Settings" in case I ever need it.

Message 3 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Didymos 

Click on your name / Avatar in the top right hand corner of the community, and then click on My Settings.

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@Didymos wrote:

In the course of posting this question I was asked to create a Community name which I have done So, my problem of how to post here seems to have solved itself! However, I'd still like to know how to find "My Settings" in case I ever need it.

See the image I posted above @Didymos 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Didymos 

But I cannot see that you have actually posted your question ?

Presumably you have a question other than how to post a question on this community ? 

If you do, please post it and we'll try to help you.  

Message 6 of 8

Didymos
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you mentioned the top right hand corner. There is an an avatar there, but it's of a dog's face - I'm not sure what O2 are trying to tell me! slight_smile It's only when I hovered over it that I saw my user name coming up and the penny dropped.

Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9308 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Didymos 

Glad that's sorted then.

And I think that the avatars are randomly generated, so I wouldn't take it personally.  😀

Message 8 of 8