cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When 48 hours means nothing at all and free never happens. Samsung earbuds pro 2

noobie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I bought my Samsung Galaxy S23, it came with the free Samsung earbuds pro 2 offer but the code was never sent and the code was due on the 19th of May. When nothing had arrived by the 27th, I contacted by phoning o2 customer services who apologised and said I would get the code within 5 days.

As expected, nothing happened. I again phoned o2 by phone on the 4th june and again they apologised and said I would recieve a code within 48 hours, sure enough nothing again, has arrived.

I spoke to another customers serviceson the 6th who again said, yes I qualified and apologies and things are now in place for me to recieve a code within 48 hours. Needless to say, still nothing. I had also on Friday, tried to ring my local store only to have over 4 hours, 11 calls going unanswered.

When I signed my contract, the promotion was part of the deal. Would I be in a position to now cancel my contract through the supplier being unable to complete fully, thier part of the contract?

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Scott-24 

A bit more information in here :-

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Message 21 of 24

Scott-24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After all that order is completed and collected. Great help from o2 manager @Dave-O2. Dealt with quickly, top bloke. Ordered in Oct 23' he had it fixed in less than 24hrs 

Message 22 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123335 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

Good to hear @Scott-24 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 24

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6280 Posts
  • 111 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Scott-24 

I hope that you conclude that the gift was worth waiting for. 

Please let us know how you get on with it. 😀

Message 24 of 24