Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What The Hell Is Going On With Website.

Linz2022
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Where do I start. I've had to change my password 4-5 today. Because everytime I try sign in. There's a problem.Or a error page.Preventing me from managing my account.Because to get into that section I have to sign in again.  Which I can't.  And changing my password does nothing. I also have a phone care bill to pay. Which is hard to do.

Screenshot_20220610-130135_Chrome.jpg

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It sounds as if the sign in problem many of us experienced weeks ago has returned @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp and @RafaC? More than one person has complained about it today. I cleared mine by changing my password. @Linz2022 has changed theirs 4-5 times!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

We are still flagging these cases to the team responsible for this over O2 so we appreciate you flagging them here on the community. For future reference, we now are deferring those cases towards social media channels so that the member's account can be checked.

Message 4 of 4