Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Live Chat

LGlithero
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has the3 o2 live chat option just ceased to exist? As i have been trying to call them but their phones are too busy and have tried to speak with someone via their usual live chat option but cannot find it anywhere?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Live chat is currently closed due to staff shortages.
You will need to keep calling if you want to speak to someone - unless it is not account related and we can answer?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

ColinT
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm looking for the same. Brought two lines over to o2 almost two weeks ago and I still cant receive calls, texts or picture messages which makes running a business impossible whilst working from home. I've made 15+ calls to o2, 2x every day for over a week until Saturday, since which I have been unable to get through at all. Apparently they know what the issue is yet 7 days later nothing. They have ignored my messages on FB & twitter too... Now all the phone lines are dead. Has the company completely shut down? Where is the online chat? Can't get through to complains, fraud, lost phone.. everything is DEAD!!!!!!! Sort it out o2 or you'll have no business after this. I'm having to go into work every day as I can't divert my phone to my mobile due to this. So if any o2 guys or gals pick this up... [Removed] ASAP. Thanks. C

Message 3 of 7

ColinT
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Every option leads you to being cut off. There is NO WAY through the phone lines to actually speak with someone. NONE.

Message 4 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Hi @ColinT 

When you say the porting finished, what happens when you:

-call out from your new number (if you can)

-someone calls you at your new number

-send a text

Have you checked that the sim is in the phone correctly?

Does it show a connection to the network (even if you can't do anything)?

What has happened to the old sims - have they stopped working?

Have you tried turning the new phone(s) off and on again?

While there are some Guru's now helping, no one has access to your account on here.

I will tag the community admins to see if they can help, but would be useful if you replied to the above.

@Martin-O2  @Marjo 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 7

ColinT
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Martin,

So good to hear from you.

The porting concluded on Friday 20th (Began on the Wednesday before)

I can make calls, send texts, I have reception however I CAN NOT receive calls. If you ring my number 07507 580 580, it rings and then gives you a dur, dur, dur.. however if you call it from another o2 phone you can get through. So o2 to o2 works. However I still can't receive messages from o2 phones.

My old phone comes up as Sim / Network not registered. The phone has reception but can not make calls and is not receiving texts either.

I have removed the sim a few times and re-seated. I have restarted the phone EVERY DAY.

after 14x previous calls (South African call centre) I spoke with Jamie in tech support UK (Very bright, sharp chap) who said he knows exactly what the issue is. He then texts my wife phone on Sunday to say they have identified the issue and that it would be resolved immediately. It still doesn't work and I cant get hold of anyone. 

As mentioned I cant even log into My02 at it required confirmation of a number text to the phone. So I've had to log into my wifes just to try and access webchat. 

Thankfully your online so I'm absolutely desperate at this point to get this sorted.

Any and all help, genuinely appreciated!

Not that I am supposed to be at work, but as I can't divert my phone to my mobile - I am. So you can get me on [Removed] during the day. [Removed] otherwise.

Many thanks. 

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @gmarkj!

@ColinT I've removed your personal info from your post as it's public. wink

For your porting issue I can get someone to look into this, I'll need some details so I'll send you a private message so we can talk further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7