Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 48 hours to sign up to the app?

Ready22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just bought an O2 sim from the shop but for some reason it's not letting me log in until 48 hours. Although, somehow it works fine to log in on the website.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Have you topped it up, @Ready22? You may have received a voucher in the shop containing whatever price you paid for the Sim card as a credit to be applied to it by dialling 4444 to top it up.

Other ways to top-up after first top-up are here, Guide How to Top Up (PAYG)  assuming you got a Big Bundle SIM

If you purchased a Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" PAYG SIM, then you will have needed to register a card to get the SIM working, and this may take 24-48hrs for payment to process through O2's systems before your card and number become active.

Your MyO2 App, if you have installed it, will help prove this - otherwaise contact O2 on Monday, all the ways here: Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Good luck, @Ready22 - welcome to O2!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146705 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Ready22 

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3