Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Beck3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have a iPhone 14 pro, I’m looking to upgrade to a 15 pro. I still have outstanding amount left on my phone to be paid off. If I trade the 14 in so I still have to pay the balance off or does trading cancel it out?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Normally you would have to pay off your balance before upgrading @Beck3 , unless you are on a Switch Up tariff ( Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! ).

If you take your phone in to your local store they may be able to say roughly how much you would get from o2 recycle, but your phone would have to be sent off to be valued. And they sometimes play fast and loose with valuations...

You could alternatively visit a CEX or similar and ask them, but again you would need to pay off the balance before upgrading.

Alternatively you could check 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

Normally you would have to pay off your balance before upgrading @Beck3 , unless you are on a Switch Up tariff ( Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! ).

If you take your phone in to your local store they may be able to say roughly how much you would get from o2 recycle, but your phone would have to be sent off to be valued. And they sometimes play fast and loose with valuations...

You could alternatively visit a CEX or similar and ask them, but again you would need to pay off the balance before upgrading.

Alternatively you could check 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2