Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrequested direct debit

newmandejan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2  locked my mobile and keep asking for payment that is Direct Debit payment.   I received so many texts O2 communications and other companies are a scam.   After three days, I contacted the bank to asked the reasons for the 02 unpaid bill but they had had no bill from them.  I am still without the use of my mobile for nearly a week.  I made three telephone appointments but I assume when the telephone I answered and there is no one on the other side then I an email,  Your appointment is being cancelled. 

Finally, on the web I reply, payment will be with my next payment but I am still without the use of the mobile. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@newmandejan

You need to speak to the Payment Management team, on 0800 902 0217 who will be able to help and tell you if one was submitted.

And to be honest a lot of banks tell you no Direct Debit has been presented.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @newmandejan just checking if you managed to get this resolved or if you are still having issues.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3