Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone

AndyDuff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am currently in New Zealand and need to unlock my phone to allow me to use a New Zealand SIM. Can you do this please:

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@AndyDuff This is not O2. This is a customer community and can be seen by the public. Remove your details or you will get spammed or scammed. Go to the down facing arrow above the date and time in your post and click Edit Reply to remove your number and IMEI.

If your phone was purchased after June 2018 from O2 it isn't locked. There's a guide here, but I don't think if it's locked you can unlock it from abroad: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card. - o2uk

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@AndyDuff This is not O2. This is a customer community and can be seen by the public. Remove your details or you will get spammed or scammed. Go to the down facing arrow above the date and time in your post and click Edit Reply to remove your number and IMEI.

If your phone was purchased after June 2018 from O2 it isn't locked. There's a guide here, but I don't think if it's locked you can unlock it from abroad: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card. - o2uk

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2