Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone issues

MagsR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have a S8 that I purchased. I've just brought a new phone, but wish to give my old phone to my husband who is with EE. I have put his SIM card in my new phone and it works fine. I put it in my S8 and it comes up with a message to Enter SIM card unlock PIN. Which I do and it works fine. It then comes up with another message "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." I was told phone needed to be unlocked. I have an unlocking code but it doesn't work. Where / how do I enter the unlocking code?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MagsR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. Will keep sn eye out for an email.
Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Best of luck @MagsR 

Your message will also show as a message on here:

PMs.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Good morning @MagsR 

I will send you a private message as we need a few more personal details before we can pass this on. Hopefully we can get your unlocking code asap smiling

Thanks also for the tag @MI5 @Bambino 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13