Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown order

Lucy231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received the following sms notification but I’m not aware of this order - please can I have some clarity on what this is.

Just confirming your order has gone through - thanks. Your order number is NC78789155, and you can check on its progress through My O2: https://mymobile2.o2.co.uk/order-history

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Lucy231 

Feedback from O2:

We advised customers of this change via email in May and that you'd receive a notification when this is complete. 

The out of bundle charges reduction is a free Bolt On that was added to accounts to reduce the cost of any out-bundle-usage. The Bolt On would be automatically removed when no longer active. The removal/modification is completed via an order.

You can check orders on your account in the My O2 app ➡️  https://www.o2.co.uk/help/apps/my-o2-app

Go to Support > Orders > Track my order > Select your mobile number.

Please refer to the email sent in May for additional information.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11012 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Probably a scam @Lucy231 

Read

Guide: A Guide to Deal with Spam/Scam Calls and Text 

You can also query with o2 customer services Here 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Lucy231 

It's a billing change and an auto generated message by the system.

No scam and nothing to worry about.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 791 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Hello @Lucy231  

Thanks for flagging. So I can confirm what this SMS is linked to can you please drop me a PM with your mobile number and a screenshot of the SMS?

Thanks

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 146917 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@Lucy231 

Feedback from O2:

We advised customers of this change via email in May and that you'd receive a notification when this is complete. 

The out of bundle charges reduction is a free Bolt On that was added to accounts to reduce the cost of any out-bundle-usage. The Bolt On would be automatically removed when no longer active. The removal/modification is completed via an order.

You can check orders on your account in the My O2 app ➡️  https://www.o2.co.uk/help/apps/my-o2-app

Go to Support > Orders > Track my order > Select your mobile number.

Please refer to the email sent in May for additional information.

Message 5 of 5