Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to top up online with My o2

AMS1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My father (87) has been trying to top up using My o2 (after the ATM top up service was withdrawn...) without success. We have tried 3 of his Debit/Credit cards and two of my cards but every time a message comes up saying unable to process payment and to contact our bank.

Needless to say our banks have not blocked our cards and it is obviously a problem with the My o2 system fro his account.

Any resolution would be appreciated - currently we are trying to find an actual phone number to call for help.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AMS1 

He may wish to use a voucher. All ways of topping up here Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AMS1 

He may wish to use a voucher. All ways of topping up here Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

In the short-term, @AMS1 - why not buy a top-up voucher from any newsagent or outlet showing the PayPoint logo, while you contact O2 to get this sorted? Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Go to any O2 shop or anywhere you see the green top-up logo and ask for an O2 top-up. You can pay by cash or card. Then call 4444 free from your mobile, or 08456 062 277 from a landline, enter the number on your receipt and follow the instructions.

Then reach out to O2 on Social media, links below this post, for help with your chosen credit card that you wish to use for the top-ups going forward. If you prefer to talk to O2 about the card, all numbers are in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support - your best time to get through is around 08:15, but you may have some luck today - the call is free to make on 4445:

Customer Service Number Charges

From your O2 mobile4445Free
From a landline0344 8090222Standard UK rate
From abroad+44 7860 980 202Free†
Message 3 of 3