Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access "manage my details"

Lambertini
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't access "manage my details" in my MyO2 account. I want to access it to update my mobile number attached to my MyO2 account. When I try to get into "manage my details" I get a pop up saying I need a code to access and that this code has been sent to my mobile. Of course, the code has gone to the wrong number - because that's exactly the detail I want to update.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

L

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can't update your number.
If you have upgraded but taken a new number it will update itself automatically but if it's a new contract you will have a new login for a new MyO2 account.
Any problems call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can't update your number.
If you have upgraded but taken a new number it will update itself automatically but if it's a new contract you will have a new login for a new MyO2 account.
Any problems call customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Lambertini
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks. The MyO2 number is attached to my O2 Drive account and the new number is a new account. I used the live chat and customer services updated my number for me 🙂
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Glad you got sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4