Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access MyO2

Catriona
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I've been unable to access MyO2 account and other O2 pages for several weeks.  I spoke to O2 and they advised there was a problem with the network and it was being looked at.  I am able to sign in but then get a blank page except for a couple of words in the top left hand corner.  I have cleared cache etc. Some of my friends are also having problems logging on.  I can't believe O2 would allow this to contine for so long!  Can someone help as my contract is due to expire!!  Thank you

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you access trough the app on a smartphone?
Have you tried with another browser?
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@CatrionaOver the past few weeks this has been a problem for many people.

It hasn't affected me at all. I use Firefox on my PC and Chrome on the My O2 app on my phone

You can try clearing cache etc, or check using another browser as said above

I will mention our community managers here so they can see it's an ongoing problem. @Marjo @Martin-O2 @EmilieT

You may need to ask customer services to reset your account https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Don't worry, your contract will not expire. Once you reach the minimum term requirements it moves automatically to a rolling 30 day contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Catriona
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you all so much for your quick responses .  I have tried all your suggestions but unfortunately I'm still unable to get past the sign-in page.  I'll contact customer services again and keep you updated.  🙂   Catriona 

Message 5 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Catriona, sorry to hear that you've been having problems accessing My O2. Did you make any progress yet with Customer Service or are you still experiencing these issues? Let us know how you're getting on. slight_smile I'd love to pass this on to be looked at in more detail if you're still stuck!

Thanks for the troubleshooting/information guys and for tagging us @Cleoriffthumbsup

Message 6 of 9

Catriona
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Marjo - I have spoken again to customer services who said the issue would be passed to the 'back office' for them to deal with.  So far, I'm still not able to get any further than the 'MyO2' front page.  None of the links on that page work, nor any other links on the O2 website.  I have no problems with any other websites that I normally access.   If it makes any difference, I am accessing the O2 website from Italy at the moment.  

It would be really helpful if you could pass this on to someone who can help.

Many thanks

Catriona

Message 7 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You may have to connect through a uk vpn for the time being.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Catriona, I'll drop you a PM here on the forum to get a few additional details and we can get someone to have a look for you. Not sure how much we can do if it's already being looked at as you mentioned, but let's find out. slight_smile 

Message 9 of 9