Did you mean: 

Unable to Get Lead Time on Galaxy S20 5G FE

PopeGregoryIX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I upgraded to Galaxy S20 5G FE on 16th December. I chose white because it was the only colour listed as in stock and I wanted to get the phone through quickly.

On 17th December, I had a text saying there were stock issues and I'd hear when the phone was in the post. As of today, I've heard nothing else.

Navigating the O2 web site for help is a nightmare - the one number that seems to be available is on the O2 shop and is for pre-purchase information. I'd just like to make sure that I haven't been lost in the system and get some idea of lead time (which is not indicated in the MyO2 app.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions

@PopeGregoryIX 

The current lead times i have heard is 14+ days still before any come into the UK retail channels, due to air freight restrictions.. 

This is the current stock in the Distributors for Samsung  (who supply Samsung Kit to the likes of CPW and other retaliers, etc which unlike is live) this usually shows lots of stock for Samsung, and is a good indicator of what UK stock is like 

Capture.JPG

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

As customers like yourself @PopeGregoryIX we'd have no idea, sorry.

All numbers to try calling on here 

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions

@PopeGregoryIX 

The current lead times i have heard is 14+ days still before any come into the UK retail channels, due to air freight restrictions.. 

This is the current stock in the Distributors for Samsung  (who supply Samsung Kit to the likes of CPW and other retaliers, etc which unlike is live) this usually shows lots of stock for Samsung, and is a good indicator of what UK stock is like 

Capture.JPG

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3