Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get a PAC code

Jo61
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Why is it impossible to get a PAC code? The text method doesn't work, neither does calling 202. Absolutely hopeless customer service!

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jo61
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apologies, I didn't read your message properly. Followed your instructions and I've now got my PAC code. Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93935 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Jo61 

You can get it in your MyO2 Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 7

Jo61
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I've already tried that using the text service, I just get a message saying something like 'service not available please try again later'

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

@Jo61 

I didn't suggest the text service.

I said in your MyO2.

MyO2 process:

1. Log into your MyO2. MyO2 sign in 
2. Select the number you want to get the PAC code for.
3. Go to "More" in the nav bar at the top of the page, a drop down menu will appear.
4. Click update your personal details
5. At the bottom of this page is a "Thinking of switching from o2" section
6. Press continue on this section and follow the next steps, (may have to turn off your ad blocker). and you should get your PAC code if you have multiple devices through my o2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Jo61
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Apologies, I didn't read your message properly. Followed your instructions and I've now got my PAC code. Thank you for your help!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 149084 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28466 Solutions

You're welcome

Message 7 of 7