Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with paying bill & APP

Danielle91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone help me out before i lose my s***. Phones been cut off, trying to pay it IN FULL today & cant call 202 from my phone, cant access the o2 app...Tried calling from someone elses phone to pay it but that department isnt working either. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO PAY MY F****** BILL!!??
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Jennifer
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

A guide to paying your bill can be found here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) 

signature
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

Probablynot
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They are literally blocking us from everything, mines not even due until the 6th and the 8th and theyve stopped both phones, definintly not helpful in covid-19, time to move all accounts for me i think!!

Message 4 of 6

Danielle91
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ive tried all of the obvious ways to pay it but nothing works as its been cut off. Cant even access my O2 app. Simple thing like paying yiur bill i cant even do
Message 5 of 6

Danielle91
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Probablynot Same!! Everything blocked on my phone but im not able to pay the damn bill its so frustrating!!! I know its obvs coz of the covid 19 but surely there got to be SOMEONE we are able to talk to even if they are working from home!!! I could literally scream RN!!
Message 6 of 6