Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts

Lisaherniman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why cannot I send a chargeable text? I have reached my spend cap but have paid my outstanding in full. Can send texts which are part of my packaging? Can anyone help. Cannot increase a spend cap as you cannot talk to anyone at 02 at the moment 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

O2Stacey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 179 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 11 Solutions

Hi @Lisaherniman 

If you have reached your spend cap you won't be able to send any chargable text messages. To increase your spend cap you will need to contact customer services on 202. Please see the attached link to the O2 spend cap help and support page. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/spend-cap

Hope this helps

Stacey 

signature
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Lisaherniman 

Your spend cap will reset at your billing date, if you want to change it sooner, you'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Lisaherniman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I cannot get through on the service centre as it’s not a priority. Is there any other way of doing it? I paid all of my outstanding bc amount yesterday so I thought that would sort it
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

No only by calling. Use any numbers in the link. Press any option. @Lisaherniman 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Lisaherniman 

Try at 8,00am in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6