Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teacher Discount

Imo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello, I am a teacher at a primary school and I was wondering if this allows me to access the o2 refresh discount? I am looking to upgrade very soon but would like to know this first. Thank you!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
@Imo

Follow the instructions below:

This is from https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/o2-open

If you’re a state-funded teacher in the UK, then good news – you’re eligible for O2 Open. This includes if you work at a state-funded school, academy, free school, college or sixth form, but not at a higher education institution like a university. To add the discount, visit our O2 Open page and follow the instructions under ‘How to claim your O2 Open discount’. Your five-character O2 Open code is TEACH. When you’re asked to submit a copy of your payslip, you can either do this or you can choose to submit a copy of your ID badge, showing your name and the name of your employer, instead. Just follow the instructions in the My O2 Open portal to submit one of these.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Imo 

You will be eligible for O2 Open

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3