Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still can't access my VAT invoices

rs10101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For over 2 years, I've had problems accessing VAT invoices through My O2. If I click on any of the links to download current or previous bills, I get the error message:-

"DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid."

If I log out and retry multiple times (often 20-30 times) it sometimes works.

This happens on multiple computers, in different browsers and in private browsing/incognito mode, so cannot be cookie/cache related. Even happens on a brand new install of Windows or with a freshly downloaded browser.

This has been with the Complaint Review Service for all this time. They thought it would clear when I upgraded phone about 18 months ago, but no luck.

All they do is email me a PDF when I ask them (although they've not sent this month's despite being asked a week ago) and give me the same useless advice to clear cookies. They aren't even responding to recent emails and it's taken me over an hour to reach anyone in that team by phone.

Anyone any suggestions as to how I might go about actually getting this fixed? I get the feeling my fault reports aren't actually reaching the right technical people to be able to fix it.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Totally agree that this is just a workaround o2's dodgy systems @rs10101 .

As for the complaint, I'll ask the o2 community gurus to chase that up.

@O2Ryan @megjess can you see if you can help?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 15

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Stunning work by the O2 complaints review service. Finally managed to speak to someone on Monday last week, who assured me I'd get a call back before the end of Friday with an update on the complaint.

Of course, haven't had any response at all and can't even get hold of anyone on the CRS phone line. 

Never had any contact from the Gurus on here either.

Message 12 of 15

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally got through to someone in the CRS who took one look at the account and say "oh, that looks odd, there's no billing mobile number listed". Apparently there's a separate field on their system with the number used to link to the billing system and that's blank on my account.

Something he's never seen before in 12 years at O2.

He's passed it to the technical team to investigate, but I'm hopeful it might be the root cause as the steps @gmarkj mentioned above seem to manually select the billing account.

Message 13 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12368 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Interesting find @rs10101 and let's hope it solves the problem!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 14 of 15

rs10101
  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah - it would make sense if that is the problem. Just frustrating that no-one noticed for 3 years.

Message 15 of 15