Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing into o2 without a mobile number for authentication

L_youseewhy19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help. I don’t have any service. Even when I try to manually select a carrier. My phone is either in SOS or No Service. I can’t sign into myo2 website because it wants to send me a text message to confirm that it’s me. But I don’t have access to my service to receive the text. Catch 22. I’ve turned my phone on and off, manually selected all carriers. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@L_youseewhy19 

You'll need to go in store with photo ID or message O2 online Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

L_youseewhy19
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t go in store because I’m in USA (yes I have a bolt on. I’ve been traveling for 8 years no problems) - do you know how to message them online? I have been trying to contact them but I always seem to end up here 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

Wasn't aware you were in USA!

Social media links in the guide I gave you above.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

L_youseewhy19
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It’s ok! Thank you. I messaged the instagram. Fingers crossed. 

Message 5 of 5