Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro for £1. 8th June - 5th July

Ish4dowfiend
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received this offer for the buds if I bought out a contract for the samsung galaxy 23 256gb model(also applicable to s23 ultra 512gb).

More than 30 days have passed without receiving my voucher, so I contacted customer service, who claimed there was no record of this promotion.

Fortunately I had screenshotted the offer aswell as the terms, and emailed them to the customsr agent, who said he will have a resolution in 24-48 hours.

Did anyone else receive this offer yet not receive their code?

Has anyone received their code for this particular offer?

I will update accordingly once customer service have got back to me, for anyone in the same boat.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Scouser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same response from their customer service who were adamant that this promotion had ended weeks before I purchased the S23 Ultra. I phoned back an hour later and spoke with a different person who was more than helpful and confirmed that I did qualify for the promotion. Unfortunately two weeks after this call I still have not received the promotion code.

Message 21 of 27

Joannalx
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This same thing has happened to me. On several occasions i have called them to say i still have not received my code. Its been 4 months and still nothing. I Live in liverpool and one rep told me that there is a shortage of samsung buds2 in the northwest?! Does not explain why I have not got a code after calling multiple times, plus its ordered through the samsung website. I feel its just BS so far! 

Message 22 of 27

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6255 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36407 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Note there are several offers on the go currently - older ones out there may serve to confuse the issue when contacting O2's CS so be clear when you received the offer and check your e-mail for the receipt if ordered on-line:

Get Galaxy Buds2 Pro for just £1. Worth £219. Ends 1 Nov.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 5 October 2023 until 1 November 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 31 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 December 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

Claim a starter pack and a pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Ends 31 Oct.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Purchase a Galaxy Z Flip5 or Galaxy Z Fold5 (Promotion Product) from a Participating Retailer between 29/09/2023 – 31/10/2023 and claim a Starter Pack and set of Buds2 Pro via redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must visit samsungoffers.claims/octoberoverdrive upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Claim period closes on 31/11/2023. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 Claims per household) and a maximum of 100 Claims per company participant. See samsungoffers.claims/octoberoverdrive for full Promotion terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

Message 24 of 27

Joannalx
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Scouser @Oxonian

Hey both, just to let you know i took Oxonians advice and complained through the online chat complaints procedure.. they are now sending them out to me to my home address within 1-3 buisness days! so thank you very much for the advice mate! 😂 Im a person to complain with things and always chase them up, but this seemed to of worked just right 

Message 25 of 27

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123312 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

@Joannalx 

Please keep us updated as to whether you receive these buds within the time stated.

I don't want to be cynical about your chat and what was said, however we are aware that some advisors will say anything to get you off the phone.

Best of luck anyway. 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 27

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6255 Posts
  • 108 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Joannalx 

I hope that you receive these buds timeously and that they give you a lot of pleasure and live up to expectations. 

Please post again for further advice if they do not materialise.  

Message 27 of 27