Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHARED DATA SCREEN NOT LOADING

GeoffC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anybody else had issues with viewing the 'Shared Data' screen?

When I click on "Manage my Sharer Plan", it takes me to a new screen but fails to show anything. It has been like this for over a month. Both Chat and 202 are unable to fix.

Also under my Lead Device it shows I have 0mb of data available out of 0kb, even though i have 15GB.

Shared Data.PNGaccount.PNG

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We saw some problems last week with MyO2 not showing data but this was supposed to be fixed.
I guess you'll need to call 202 and get regular customer service to escalate the issue for you if they can't fix it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

GeoffC
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried that last week - still waiting to hear back from them.

Was just interested to know if it was a common problem or just me.

I guess I'll keep waiting.....

Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @GeoffC, it'll be really interesting to know how you get on with this and how it gets fixed, so please do keep us in the loop of any updates! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

GeoffC
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Phoned for an update today.

They they told me that this screen "is for Customer Services to veiw only not Customers..."

Then why is there a link to it on the App and on the Website?

Also, they could not update on my call from 2 weeks ago, when I was told it was being logged with the Technical team. Are all problems dealt with so poorly my O2?

Eight weeks now this has not been working - I'm beginning to take this personally.

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They seem to be making it up as they go along. At a guess it's not a common problem your average adviser deals with on a daily basis. Keep calling until you get through to someone who knows what the issue could be.

Message 6 of 7

GeoffC
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I asked for PAC code yssterday as is the latest in a long list of failures by O2.

Strangely it is working today, with no notification from O2 as to how/why.

Message 7 of 7