Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling plans discrepancies

Mikehoff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

received new SIM card and the leaflet offers a £15 rolling plan with 70gb instead of 25 (promo offer) but when I go to My O2 it clearly says 25 GB and there is no mention of the promo? 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12367 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

It might be the extra data is showing as a bolt on @Mikehoff 

Check if this guide helps Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

If that doesn't work then come back and we can see what to/check next.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Mikehoff 

See thread on rolling plans here which are different to big bundles Pay As You Go: Introducing "Rolling Plans" 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 14

Mikehoff
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

 hey that doesn't help because I still cannot find the advertised tarrif with 25GB for £10

Screenshot_2022-10-21-22-04-17-285_com.twitter.android.jpg

Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Mikehoff 

It's here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go#simtype=phone+rolling-plan

70g.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37227 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions
Message 6 of 14

Mikehoff
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have got the SIM but cannot activate the tarrif as the option I selected does not exist in My O2

Message 7 of 14

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37227 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

As per the spiel under the"  Get 25GB" box on that page:

Get 25GB for the price of 10GB when you activate your sim by 28 December

Your Rolling Plan tariff value is the minimum monthly credit balance or top up required to activate and renew bundle. Rolling Plan will continue to automatically renew on your renewal date if you have sufficient credit. If your Rolling Plan does not renew, standard charges apply. You can switch Rolling Plan once a month to take effect from your Rolling Plan renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in our Europe Zone. Special and out of tariff numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Get more data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15 and £30 Rolling Plans, then reverts to standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Rolling Plan. Your credit balance must be at least the Rolling Plan tariff value on your monthly renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew Rolling Plan and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to a non-eligible tariff during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the promotional data allowances once your current Rolling Plan has expired. Data rollover not available on any promotional data. Offer excludes the £20 Rolling Plan tariff as well as any other tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th December 2022.

Europe Zone data only.

Good luck, @Mikehoff 

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@Mikehoff 

Assuming you ordered the correct sim, the extra data is added automatically when you first top up the sim.

Message 9 of 14

Mikehoff
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks guys

Message 10 of 14