Did you mean: 

Refund

Stephanie20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey,

I ordered an iPhone 11 a couple of days ago and I haven't received any update concerning my order since the day I ordered. In addition to that, when I logged into my O2 account I didn't see my order, almost like I had not ordered anything. So please how can I get my refund of the deposit I have made (£305) if the contract was not accepted?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@O2Lisa or @Korey01 can you please assist @Stephanie20?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Stephanie20

Did you receive any emails from o2 about the new contract such as a SECCI email and accept the new contract?

If you didnt then your contract hasn't gone through and the £305 hasn't been taken but is reserved by your bank in case o2 do collect it, this normally drops off between 24hrs and 10 days later (bank dependent).

If you did then please contact o2 as something has gone wrong:

Call 202 or 0844 809 0202 (they open at 8am) when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.when it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 5

Korey01
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Hi, thanks for the tag @Bambino, @Stephanie20 I will pm to go through this, thanks
signature
Message 4 of 5

Stephanie20
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did receive a SECCI email accompanied by other documents the day I ordered the phone, but since then there have been no updates regarding my order. Please, I would like to know who I need to email to let them know I have accepted to contract.

Message 5 of 5