Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycling

Ibush
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m looking to upgrade which would involve paying off my device plan but I also want to recycle my current phone. Can I use the recycle payment to pay off my device plan?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Ibush 

Yes you can https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/

You can also recycle at any of the other well known companies and use the money towards paying off your device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Ibush If you recycle your phone with O2 be sure to take photos of it before you send it off. If you search the forum you will find many past posts of people sending their phones off thinking they were going to get the amount they were told they would be getting only to find that O2 Recycle have told them their phone had 'water damage' or a 'cracked screen' and were offered far less. I don't know if they still try those tricks, but having photo evidence of the condition of your phone before you send it away is good protection against the possibility of that happening.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3