cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really annoying problem on My O2 accessing the community!

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have a Nexus 7 2013 and a Sony Xperia z1 compact. Both have this really annoying glitch whereby when in the community section, evert time i press the 'back' arrow (the app one, not the Android soft key) it opens the 'my offers and perks' page and takes me to the page where it tells me how much it costs to upgrade! I have to repeat this half a dozen times before it finally navigates back to the previous page.  The touchscreen on both devices in this app seems glitchy too, it tries to highlight things in other areas of the screen at times. I have an iPhone 5s and never have this bother when accessing the community via that. I've tried exiting the app, signing out and back in again to no avail.

I'm nearly at upgrade time, I hope this isn't O2's way of persuading me to renew!  How do I sort this or is it just me? 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Sammy_boy
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just a quick update, using it now on an LG G3 and so far no annoying glitches. Don't know if it's just because it's a different device or if the problem's resolved.
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hopefully it's resolved as you had problems previously on two different devices. Fingers crossed anyway and thanks for updating slight_smile

Message 12 of 13

Sammy_boy
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Any update on this? I'm finding if I slightly miss the back key it brings up that upgrade screen (currently displaying a 'back soon' message), regardless of where I am on the page I'm viewing. Sites this now on the G3 and other Androids though not as much on the Z1 currently.
Message 13 of 13