Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qustodio

MJS2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I’ve installed Qustodio on my sons phone using the activation code I got from O2 due to having a family account. However it’s only given mr 48hrs trial abut my text from o2 says ‘with an o2 family account,you have free access to Qustodio premium,use the activation code below to install’

really want to make use of this,but not paying if I’m meant to get it free with my account.

please advise 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MJS2019 I'd call customer services on 202 to check.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MJS2019 It's a completely free bolt on. There are no charges at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

MJS2019
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s what I thought, but it won’t accept my activation code my trial ends tomorrow and it’s asking for an upgrade payment,I’ve messaged Qustodio and o2 three times still no response...

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MJS2019 I'd call customer services on 202 to check.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @MJS2019, sorry to hear you're having some trouble setting this up. Please do let us know how it goes with customer service and if you still need help with this? It would also be great to hear, if solved, what the problem was in case anyone else is struggling with the same thing. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5