Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Problem with 02 App

I'm experiencing a problem with my 02 App. The 'Usage' section on the front homepage of the app, where it shows you how much data you have left, is totally blank and isn't loading properly. Everything else seems to work on the app just not data, minutes and text front page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the 02 App to see if that would make any difference but unfortunately it still isn't showing the data. Please can you help me with this?

Re: Problem with 02 App

Please can you help me?
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,938

@Alexandra4 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

If that doesn't help, call customer service to reset your account Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

Clearly you didn't read what I have stated - that I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app! These returned messages are obviously just an unpersonalised copy and paste job! Seems there are quite a few things lacking in this app!

So call customer services then.
Seems a lot lacking in manners too!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Topics: 765

@Alexandra4 

Then follow the advice from @MI5  about contacting customer service to reset your account.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

So are the manners of the staff!
Anonymous

Charming indeed. Just reinstall the app & reboot your phone as the app was updated over the last couple of days 

[ Edited ]

No staff here chummy.

Currently using:

I have already reinstalled the app and rebooted my phone. It still doesn't work. I'll phone O2 customer services.