Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to find my final payment on O2

Cac1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Recently I have switched to another network and finished the service in O2. 

However, I received the email after 14 days when I left, and when I logged into My O2 for payment, I could not find anything but only the O2 wifi info so that I cannot pay for the bill.

I also received the email that the bill would be stacked up if I failed to pay for them. How much would it stack up for the most?

I am currently overseas, so I could not make a call to the service centre. What else could I do? (the mycare email box was also shut down so i cannot get the reply)

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Kayleigh
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thankyou for tagging me @Bambino. I will send you a Private message now regarding your issue @Cac1 .

Former Guru team member

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Cac1 You can try this link to see if you can find your bill: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

If that doesn't help, you can reach customer service at 8 am UK time from abroad if you use Skype. A guide how to use it, and available customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

O2 won't consider your call important, so use the Lost/Stolen or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

If both of those suggestions fail, perhaps one of the O2 Gurus can help you resolve your issue. I will tag the ones who will be on in the morning.

@O2Lisa@O2Kayleigh can you please advise @Cac1?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

O2Kayleigh
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thankyou for tagging me @Bambino. I will send you a Private message now regarding your issue @Cac1 .

Former Guru team member
Message 3 of 5

O2Kayleigh
Level 3: Thinker
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Bambino We are now happy to confirm this issue has been resolved yahoo

Former Guru team member
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent