Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Ajay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hiya I was just wondering if there is any way if I could find out if my bill is up to date and I would like to know the next date that money will be deducted from my account
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Ajay 

All that can be found in your MyO2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Ajay
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need to understand how My02 works as on one part it says my payments are paid then on another it says that they aren’t and they will be deducted on 17th of February but sometimes it says 03 of March
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Ajay 

You bill is generated 2 weeks before it is due, so 17th Feb will be the date it was generated. 3rd March will be when you have to pay by, so if you have a direct debit setup, it will be taken on that day. 

Guide: My O2 - Bills section 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Ajay
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there any chance I could be refunded my 48 pound as I thought I needed to pay that before my phone got cut off and I didn’t really understand now I understand
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Ajay 

You would need to call customer service on 202 from your phone. They open at 8.00am or you could leave it as paid which means your direct debit won't be paid on the 3rd march as your account will be in credit. 

I'd advise leave it so it doesn't get messed up. You won't pay twice this month. 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6