Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

JDM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having attempted unsuccessfully three times to make my usual monthly payment of £29.32 for my mobile phone I contacted my card provider who confirmed that my credit card is active and working.  They further advised that O2 failed or were unable to activate the necessary security check.  I would appreciate a response from O2. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148745 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

@JDM 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148745 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

@JDM 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

GeorgieEmily
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same thing just happened to me. The payment left my bank five time but O2 are not claiming it there end and refusing to accept I’ve made the payments. 
Somehow it went through instantly when I used Apple Pay for the sixth attempt so now Barclays are going to claim back the five payments O2 took but won’t accept 

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8954 Posts
  • 202 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@GeorgieEmily 

If you search this forum, you will find this particular issue being raised routinely. O2 clearly have an issue that they need to resolve.

One suggestion made by others to avoid this in the future is to set up a direct debit. Either way, you will need to be alert to problems in a month's time.  

Message 4 of 4